We are a Bibione Family Hotel that offers exclusive services to children such as a menu for the little ones, a playground area and a mini-service beach club.
During the school holidays we offer weekly entertainment for children in the evening, i.e. face-painting, the magician, jugglers, balloons, baby-dance and soap bubbles. Every afternoon at 17:00 bread with nutella or jam for children!
The nature in Bibione stands for the enchanted lagoon environment surrounding the resort, with its fascinating itineraries that will lead you to the discovery of a pine forest and a untouched lagoon.
We are a Bibione Bike Hotel: during your staying you can use for the City Bike service ( 1 €/1 hour) and if you're a cycling bicycle we offer you the information kit for your itineraries, energetic breakfast and a packed lunch on request.
We are a Bibione Pet Hotel: we accept our animal friends and offer the bowl, the pad and the veterinarian on request and payment.
The Bibione Spa lies at 10-minute's walk from Hotel Alemagna. They provide free health care through the National Health Service and as our guests you receive 10% discount on massages and beauty treatments.
All citizens of the European community have the right to avail of care in Italy Spa (EU Directive 24/2011). Even our Bibione Thermae ensures this service, as well as provide information and possible legal assistance (+39 800 6004410)
Near the hotel you'll find tennis courts, football and five-a-side fields, swimming-pools and water amusement, but the best attraction is no doubt the walk and cycle path all along the seashore.
We organize your visits to nearby Venice, Trieste, Aquileia with Roman remains, Udine and other suggestive locations.
Bibione with its lodges, the lagoon and the Val Grande area are pleasant and relaxing destinations for trekking, riding and cycling. With a boat, you can also admire the Northern Adriatic coast.
A valuable service for tourists who care over their body, also the mind ... A professional provides relaxing massage and de-contracting, as well as lymphatic drainage for 50 minutes. Take advantage of the offers and also cheaper packages designed especially for you ... info at the reception.
At beach area Regolo near Piazzale Zenith very important free services are available at appointed time ( see www.bibionespiaggia.com) :
- video interpreting service online for the deaf
- support service of social workers for persons with disabilities and older people needing care
- inclusive games for disabled
- special beach wheelchairs are available to reach the sea and to bathe
Info: 0431 439671
Personal Data Protection Policy
pursuant to the current regulation on personal data protection (EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that your personal data will be processed securely and transparently for legal purposes, ensuring the protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
Data may be processed using computerised systems for the following purposes:
1. to acquire or confirm your booking of accommodation and accessory services and to deliver the services requested. As the processing of your personal data is needed in order to set up and enforce our contractual agreement, we do not need your consent, save if you disclose special, sensitive data. Failure to disclose your personal data to us will result in our impossibility to confirm your booking or provide you with the services requested. Data processing will be stopped as soon as you leave our facility. However, we may have to retain some of your personal data for the following purposes, in the ways specified below;
2. to comply with the “Consolidated Law on Public Security” (art. 109 of R.D. no. 773 of 18/6/1931) stating that all accommodating facilities must disclose their customers’ data to the Local Police Authority for public security purposes, pursuant to the Decree of 7 January 2013 by the Italian Ministry of the Interior. As the disclosure of your personal data is mandatory, we do not need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose. Failure to provide us with your personal data will result in our impossibility to accommodate you in our facility. Data acquired for the above purposes will not be retained, unless you give us your consent according to item 4 below;
3. to meet administration, accounting and tax obligations. We do not need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose. Your data will be processed by ourselves and our agents and will be disclosed to third parties only to fulfil law obligations. Failure to give us your personal data will result in our impossibility to provide you with the services requested. Data acquired for these purposes will be retained for the period of time set out in the respective regulations (10 years or longer for tax assessments);
4. to speed up recording procedures if you come back to our facility in the future. We will need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose, however you can withdraw it at any time. Your personal data will be retained for a max. period of 10 years and will be used again when you come back to our facility as specified above;
5. to receive messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. We will need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose, however you can withdraw it at any time. In any case, data processing will cease as soon as you leave our facility;
6. to send you promotions, rate updates and offers. We will need your consent to process your personal data for this purpose, however you can withdraw it at any time. Your data will be retained for a max. period of 10 years and will not be disclosed to third parties;
7. to guarantee the security of people, property and company wealth. Data will be acquired through a video surveillance system installed in some areas of our facility, that will be clearly marked by signposts. Your consent is not required for this purpose, as it pursues our legitimate interest to protect people and property against possible aggression, thief, robbery, damage, vandalism and to prevent fires and injuries. Recorded images will be retained for 24 hours, save on holydays or closure periods, and in any case they will be cancelled after one week. Data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in the case of a specific investigation request from the Judicial Authority or Police.
We wish to inform you also that the European Regulation grants you some rights, including the right to access, amend or cancel your personal data, restrict or prohibit its processing or for data portability purposes, if and as applicable (art. 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016). You may also lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, as set out in current regulations.
For any additional information and to enforce the rights granted by the European Regulations, please contact:
The Data controller: Tiziana Papait – Hotel Alemagna snc 0431 43502